YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2023 : The much-awaited scheme of the Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme 2023 Benifit date announced by the government. On March 7th – 2023 Our Chife Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy Releasing the ammount direct to the eligible candidated bank accounts.
So those candidates who are eligible for it may please update with this webpage we will update any latest information once we got immediatley.
According to the famous News paper information JAGANANNA VIDHYA DEEVENA 2022-23 Beninit credit on 7th March 2023.
మార్చి 7న జగనన్న విద్యా దీవెన
జగనన్న విద్యా దీవెన పథకం నిధుల్ని ఈ నెల ఏడవ తేదీన ఎన్టీఆర్ జిల్లాలో సీఎం జగన్ విడుదల చేయనున్నారు. ఫిబ్రవరి 28వ తేదీన నిధులు విడుదల చేస్తామని ప్రభుత్వం తొలుత ప్రకటించిన, తాజాగా ఇ తేదీని మార్చబడింది 2022 మరియు 2023 ఈ విద్యాసంవత్సరానికి సంబంధించి అక్టోబరు, నవంబరు, డిసెంబర్ త్రైమాసికానికి సంబంధించిన నిధుల్ని ఈసారి జమ చేస్తారు.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme : The Hon’ble Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy launched so many schemes for the people of Andhra Pradesh and focusing on those who are financially not so strong and adding to this the CM of Andhra Pradesh launched the new scheme on the 27th of November 2019 known as ‘Vidya Deevena Scheme’ earlier known as ‘Fee reimbursement’. It is a student education sponsorship program. This YSR Jagananna Vidya scheme will help financially the poor family whose children are pursuing or going to pursue their college studies. To implement this scheme CM allocates 4,900 crores for the upcoming session.
- This YSR Jagananna Vidya scheme will benefit those students who are socially and economically backwards including Kapus. Students who are pursuing courses post-matric like ITI to PhD except intermediate will be given a scholarship and a complete fee reimbursement under the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme which is part of Navaratnalu’s promises.
- Earlier, the Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme was known as fee reimbursement (also called the post-matric scholarship scheme) this scheme was in the manifesto of Jagan Mohan Reddy
- They mentioned in their manifesto if their party was elected and came into power in the 2019 election then they will implement this scheme for the students of poor families. This scheme was the vision of the late chief minister of Andhra Pradesh Dr YS Rajasekhara Reddy.
YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Details
Name of the Department : Andhra Pradesh Education Department
Name of the Scheme : Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
Launched by : CM YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy
Approval of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme : On the 27th of November 2019
Scheme Implement from : 28th April 2020
- ITI Students: Rs.10,000
- Polytechnic students: Rs.15,000
- Degree students: Rs.20,000
Scheme about : Students belong to SC/ ST/ OBC/ Minority/ Kapus/ EWS/ PWD will provide 100% free reimbursement
Application mode : Offline
Where to apply : Apply through your Grama / Ward Sachivalayam
State : Andhra Pradesh
Official website : ap.gov.in
For any queries regarding above topic, please tell us through below comment session.